Bruschetta with Arugula Salad
510 g CO2 (-68%1)
It does not get easier than this. This bruschetta with spicy arugula salad is one of our favourites when you have limited time but don’t want to compromise on taste. Premium ingredients such as ripe tomatoes, fresh basil, and good olive oil are the key to success. The capers in the bruschetta give the classic antipasto a little salty twist.
Ingredients for 2 servings
|500g||Tomato, eg. San Marzo|
|1 small||Garlic clove|
|2Tbsp (20g)||Pine Nuts|
|30g||Hard cheese, eg. Parmesan|
|4Tbsp (60ml)||Olive Oil|
|4Tbsp (60ml)||Dark Balsamic Vinegar||Salt|
Percent Daily Value (DV)
1. Toast the pine nuts in a frying pan at medium to high heat until fragrant and golden brown. Remove and cool.
2. Dice the tomatoes, chop the basil, and place in a bowl with the capers, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar. Mix everything and season with salt and pepper.
3. For the arugula salad, thinly slice the cheese. Mix arugula with the other 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, roasted pine nuts and cheese together in a bowl. Salt to taste.
4. Cut bread into thick slices, toast, and rub with garlic clove. Arrange tomatoes on top and serve alongside the arugula salad.
- in comparison to the average conventional meal: https://eaternity.org/meals/